PayPams SystemOn-line payment system for cafeteria accounts at
Ridley High School, Ridley Middle School and all elementary schools.
PayPams (Parent Account Management System) is available for parents/guardians to make electronic payments for student cafeteria accounts. PayPams is a completely separate computerized system for use by the Food Services Department. It does not coordinate with the district's PowerSchool system.
Features of the system are:
- View your child's cafeteria PIN# account via the PayPams.com website
- Monitor your child's daily food purchases in the cafeteria
- Check the account balance in the your child's PIN account
- Make payments on-line using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover for a nominal fee of $1.95 per transaction
- Schedule automatic payments based on account balances
- View a report of daily spending and cafeteria purchases
- Reduce the chance of lost money by making payments directly into your child's PIN# account for the school cafeteria
- For more information on the system, view the attached file PayPams information
- To register for this service go to http://www.payPAMS.com
Last Modified on May 6, 2010