•  Transferring to another school district

     If a student is no longer residing in the Ridley School District residential boundaries, he/she must register in the school district where they reside.  Please contact the student’s school’s office to request a transfer form.  The name of the forwarding school district, along with the address of the new school building will be required on the form along with parent/guardian signature.  All fines, lockers, and obligations should be cleared.  Ridley School District will forward all records after receiving the request.