To enroll a student in the Ridley School District, please make an appointment with the principal at the elementary schools or the guidance office at the middle and high school.
Amosland Ext. 1401 Eddystone Ext. 1412 Edgewood Ext. 1421 Grace Park Ext. 1434 Lakeview Ext. 1444 Leedom Ext. 1452 Woodlyn Ext. 1462 Middle School - Guidance Office Ext. 1322 High School - Guidance Office Ext. 1260
Note: If your child has an IEP or receives any special education services such as reading support, math support, or speech/language support, or has a 504 Plan requiring accommodations for Health/Physical needs, you are required to meet with a representative of the special education department to ensure proper placement. Please contact the Special Education Office at 610.534.1900 x1124 for an appointment following your appointment with the school.Required documentation includes:Proof of Age [24 P.S. §13-1304]
• Original or certified official birth certificate or original or certified baptismal certificateImmunization Records [24 P.S. §13-1303a]
• Certificate of immunization issued in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Pennsylvania Secretary of Health
and the Advisory Health Board
• Students who are not immunized as required by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, or who are not medically or
religiously exempt may not be admitted to school.
Proof of Residence [24 P.S. §13-1302]The parent/guardian must provide a minimum of three documents to show proof of residency in addition to a Pennsylvania driver's license or state ID card. You will need to bring:
One form of documentation from this list:
- Property Deed
- Lease with name of child(children) on the lease
- Mortgage Coupon Book
- Mortgage Statement
- Current Tax Bill*
- Occupancy permit issued by the local municipality for the residence in question
- Current utility bill
- Bank statement
- Welfare/UC ID
- IRS statement
- DPA Heath Card
*You may obtain a copy of your current tax bill by contacting your local tax office:
Eddystone Borough - 484.648.1927
Ridley Park Borough - 610.521.2026
Ridley Township - 610.534.4807
To enroll in kindergarten, a student must be age 5 no later than Sept. 30th of the current school year.
To enroll in first grade, a student must be age 6 no later than Sept. 30th of the current school year.
Additionally, an affidavit of residency or guardianship may be required. Affidavits (new and yearly updates) are by appointment only. Contact Mrs. Jones at 610-534-1900 ext 1131 or email@example.com. Hours for appointments are: Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays 8-4, Tuesdays 7-3, Wednesdays 9-5 at the Ridley Services Center - 1001 Morton Ave. Folsom
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CHILDREN, NOT ONE’S OWN
Applications for registration of students not residing with their parent or guardian must contain the following in addition to all other required documents:1. Foster Children [24 P.S. §13-1305]
• Original letter from the court, association, agency or institution indicating compensated placement with the resident, and
the resident school district of the natural parent(s) and;
• Signed sworn statement that the child has been placed by a bona fide agency in the home of the resident with
compensation. Foster Care Point of Contact: Kelli Mullany, Director of Pupil Services at 610-534-1900 ext 1112.
2. Other Children, Not One’s Own [24 P.S. §13-1302]• Appropriate legal documentation to show dependency/guardianship
• Signed sworn statement that the child is being supported gratis and the resident will continuously assume all personal obligations for the child relative to school
A child shall be considered a resident of the school district in which his parents or the guardian of his person resides, and will be enrolled in the school building he/she would normally attend in accordance with established school district attendance areas.Families in Transition - ContactElementary - Megan Warwick 610-534-1900 ext 1136Secondary - Erin Cianciarulo - 610-534-1900 ext 1147or Kelli Mullany, Director of Pupil Services at 610-534-1900 ext 1112.
- Property Deed
Last Modified on January 10, 2018