BUS SAFETY REGULATIONS
STUDENT BUS PASS I. D. CARDS ARE
REQUIRED TO RIDE THE SCHOOL BUS
- Students must obey the driver and be courteous.
- The driver is in full charge of the bus and students and has authority to assign seats.
- Students must be on time: buses cannot wait for those who are late.
- Students must enter the bus without crowding or disturbing others and occupy their seats
- Students may not extend head or arms out of the windows.
- Students must not throw articles in, out, or around the bus.
- Students are to conduct themselves while on the bus in such a way that it will not distract the driver from his job of driving.
Replacement bus I. D. cards may be obtainedin the school office before the school day begins or during TEP. Replacement bus passes will not be issued at the end of the school day.
Riding the school bus is both a right and a privilege. A student who does not respect the rights of others and endangers his life and the lives of others will lose their bus privileges.